Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Post

After years of designing tags I've decided to try my hand at Scrap Kits, hence the need to start my own blog as well. So please bare with me while I figure out this world of blogging. Nothing fancy, I'm too busy designing to bother making a fancy blog. This is just so people can find me and my designs if they care to look for them.
Where this will take me I'm not sure, but if you'd like to join me on this fanciful journey of scrap kits, possibly actions and more then you're welcome to come back and visit.

3 comments:

Laney said...

Lovely kit well done :) xx

Tim Fla said...

SJ, congradulations on taking this step to share your artistic talents with those of us who admire your creative works. My best wishes on this venture. I have seen many of your beautiful creations and can't wait to see what your new ventures bring.
Tim

Foofsmom said...

Hey sweetie:

Now you and I chat all the time so ya know how I feel about your kits. FABULOUS. Hug the girls,dogs and rats for me ♥

Cindy